The future of inkjet is here.
Explore the RICOH Pro VC70000.
Setting a new standard in high-speed print production with unprecedented quality and productivity on offset coated paper at 492 ft. per minute.
• Up to 40 million impressions per month
• Prints on offset coated, IJ coated, IJ treated and uncoated papers from 40 to 250 gsm without any priming or post-print coating
• Dynamic drop technology at the pel level renders fine details, produces consistent half-tones and optimizes ink usage
• Exclusive Ricoh extended gamut pigment inks have a higher pigment-to-water ratio and superior adhesion
• Unparalleled technical, field and business support
Predictive analytics, patented drying technologies, automation of make-ready tasks and extended gamut inks are changing the economics of continuous feed inkjet.
The RICOH Pro Scanner Option for the RICOH Pro VC70000
An AI-based closed-loop web inspection system drives continual improvement and SmartStart functionalities execute press make-ready tasks before your workday even begins.
The Drying Technology That's Changing the Industry
Developed in Boulder, Ricoh’s newest innovation is pushing the boundaries of inkjet. Meet the team behind the award-winning RICOH Pro VC70000.
The RICOH Pro VC70000 Takes Inkjet Technology to the Next Level
Mike Herold, Director of Global Marketing for Ricoh, on the technology that drives this system and why it's unlike any other product in the marketplace.
Our customers call it the game changer. We call it the RICOH Pro VC70000.
From commercial print to complex communications, this award-winning system is helping the best in the business. Hear how the ability to print high-quality graphics on offset coated stocks is changing the future of print.